Prepared parents, grandparents, foster parents, and other caregivers create healthy families. The Great Start Cass team connects families with services and resources. The Help Me Grow Care Coordinator follows up to make sure families get what works for them.
Select below to find resources near you in Cass County Michigan.
Childcare & Preschool
What is the Help Me Grow Model?
Not just central intake but also care coordination with…
- Specialized child development phone line
- Linkage and follow-up
- Researching resources for families
Local GSCs usually complete this work, but HMG adds…
- Supporting families & partners with ASQ
Connecting early childhood education with health care…
- Create referral pathway for families needing extra support
- Developmental screening training, access, & support
We want to use data for our advocacy efforts…
- Track gaps and barriers to service
- Ensure families are followed up with and connected
All families in Michigan are connected to the support they need to help their children grow, develop and thrive to reach their full potential.
To create an interconnected system that supports all families in Michigan in easily accessing available services and resources for their children.